Our pet and house sitting services are a great way of keeping your pets current routine exactly the same in your absence.
I will visit your home and continue the same walks, feeding times, play times and of course affection that your pet is used to. As well as this, your home will be a much more protected place in your absence.
All animals catered for including cats, dogs, birds, pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and others – please ask if not listed.
As I provide only a full and comprehensive service, I will also look after your house as well as your pet, whilst you are away. This ensures your pet will be kept as near to a normal routine as possible.
Daily visits include:
- watering plants
- putting the bins out
- opening/closing curtains
- post collection
I will ensure your animal(s) are well looked after:
- feeding, giving fresh water daily
- time spent with them so they don’t miss their daily cuddles
- clean litter trays where necessary
- walked twice daily
- not left for long periods
- lots of kisses and cuddles
- provide own food and bedding to ensure your dog as familiar surroundings about him /her
- fully licensed by wyre borough council
Small Animals (rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc..)
- food and water provided daily
- cages cleaned out
- treats given if necessary
If your animal is on medication, I am well trained and competent in administrating all medication (veterinary experience)
- prescription diets fed
- long term medication
All keys will be kept safe until you return home, they then can be returned to you by arranging a final visit to your home to ensure everything is to your satisfaction – please do not hesitate to tell me otherwise.
Peace of Mind
I am fully insured as a dog walker and pet sitter. References are available upon request.